Wednesday, January 25, 2012

ELizabeth Gilbert/ group work

Today's class we listen to Elizabeth Gilbert ( a famous incredible writer of all time) Love/fascination her quote. Creativity was her topic. Uses self reflection to students and she relates to writers as she talks. Humor was important during her speech. At the end of class we worked in groups again. I felt that it was a really good work out for us because we are able to communicate better and expressed our thoughts.

Answering question 1: well I experienced fear based on my reactions by being too shy at times, not getting involved in class or participate. It's important to do the best and no matter what fear we could have, to always keep trying our best.

question 2: Im successfully overcoming these reactions by just being the best each day. Enjoy and learn from others.  There is always new things to learn each day and to me that is a blessing. I enjoy listening and learning from others ( teachers, writers, successfull people, etc)

No comments:

Post a Comment